Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tea Time

blahhhhhhh feeling a lot better today but still kind of under the weather.... i've been doing very little all week besides work and sleep.....i've just been chugging tea and watching tv every night and i exhausted my on demand shows soooo i just decided it is finally time to get internet here. i have it (obvs), but i steal it (shh) from the city and it's not reliable enough to get something like netflicks, so i am going to have comcast come this weekend and fix me up :) yayyyyy....
so since i have done pretty much NOTHING all week i have very little to blog about :( i really miss my friends.....
anyways i will blog about tea haha because over the past few days i have upped my appreciation for it big time! you're supposed to drink lots of water when you're sick, right, but i can only take so much water, and plus, tea is so much nicer on a sore throat...... here are some of my current faves: Celestial Seasonings Chamomile: i started drinking chamomile last winter... it's delish with a little bit of honey. this is my favorite kind so far.... celestial seasonings has soooo many yummy teas though.
Stash Premium Peppermint:
i just discovered peppermint tea this winter! maggie drinks it all the time but i was never intrigued enough to try it myself, but then carole gave me a mug of it once and i have been hooked ever since..... stash brand's peppermint was voted "best bagged herbal". i love stash brand in general- i found them several years ago when i worked at the chilmark store and started drinking the Stash Premium Fusion Green & White Tea blend. i don't like it hot, but i LOVE it iced....
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime: here is another one of my faves.... this is almost like a blend of chamomile and peppermint actually.... it's really yummy before bed (or anytime, despite the name!)
Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Plus: i found this when i was sick once in college. it's supposed to boost your immune system. my friend emily was obsessed with echinacea at the time so i figured this would be good for me :) to be honest, i don't know how much it helps, but it IS one of the most delicious teas i have ever had so i drink it anytime i feel a cold coming on, even if it won't really keep me safe hah.
ok that's all for now folks.... tea time and then bed..........
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment