Monday, February 15, 2010

Moreeee Snooooow!

Looks like I got my dream-come-trueeeee! we have been getting hit hard with snow lately!! we had two big storms last week and tonight we're supposed to get more.... these pics are from last week but i wanted to post them... jack frost has certainly answered my prayers!!!
Lady in the park

Winter Wonderland


I thought this little guy was stuck in the snow but he was just taking a breather from pushing that ball all over the park with his nose and barking the whole time :)
I pass this house on my way to work every day.... it's so pretty.
ok that's all.... i'm working on knitting a hat right now so i'm gonna go do that and watch big love..... some wonderful drama in the world of polygamy tonight, my friends haha.....
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment