Monday, March 22, 2010

Oopsies...

Hi, blogger.... sorry I neglected you hard core this time... I was really busy during my first year of grad school and didn't have time/energy to be on here. BUT now I have officially burned through my savings and am broke and living entirely on student loans SO I need to cut back big time on spending and blogging is a free way to entertain myself :) so I'm back.........
So much has happened in the past, um, almost 8 months.... I am wrapping up my second semester of school which has been exhausting but of course grad school is supposed to be work so I can't really complain... in addition I started working part-time teaching preschool in november. It has been an amazing experience though overwhelming sometimes since I usually have no idea what I'm doing! Lots more about that later though....
First, here are a few pics and I'll use them to share the highlights of the past few months....
So here is one of a few of us at Maggie's 30th bday party last August
This is just a random pic from the summer but I love it
Both this one and the one below of me and Mittens are from my 27th bday party in September
The next several were from a trip we made to Highland Orchards in West Chester to go apple and pumpkin picking in October...
The next few are from a weekend we spent at Sarah's parents lake house in the Catskills in November...
The next few are from a party we had at Jasons in November...
I love this picture... these are three of my favorite girls <3>
I baked my very first pie from scratch!!!! It was a success and I baked one like every weekend after during the winter ha.....
The next few pictures are from a party I had in December...
Sadly I don't have any pictures from Christmas-now because my camera broke and I haven't gotten around to getting it fixed :( i will though soon, especially now that I"m blogging again- I'll be needing it! The holidays were great though... I spent Christmas with Maggie's family again and I spent New Years party hopping here in Philly. So far 2011 has been flying by but it's been mostly good.... ok that's all for now... phew I missed u, blogger! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment