Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oopsies...

Hiiiii, bloggerrrrr... sorry I hardcore neglected you this time- I was so busy with my first year of grad school that I didn't have the time/energy to be on here. However I have now officially run out of money and am living entirely on student loans which means I need to save as much as possible and blogging is a free way to entertain myself so I'm back :)
School has been good so far... a lot of work but I knew that going in, so I really can't complain.
In addition to school I began working part-time teaching preschool in November. That has been an amazing experience even though it can be a little overwhelming since most of the time I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! But my coworkers are great and the kids are adorable... it was definately the right career change for me... instead of coming home stressed and flustered I come home tired, relaxed and feeling fulfilled.
More about that later though... first I will use some pictures to share the highlights of the past, um, almost 8 months.................
This is a few of us at Maggie's 30th bday party last August
This one and the one of me and Mittens are from my 27th bday party in September This is a random one from summer but I just love it :)The next several pics are from a trip we took to Highland Orchards in West Chester to go apple and pumpkin picking in October.... The next few are from a weekend we spent at Sarah's parents lake house in the Catskills in November....
These next few are from a party we had at Jason's in November...I baked my very first pie from scratch!!!!!!!!!! And then I baked like one a weekend for the rest of the winter heh...

These are from a party I had in December... This is a selfish pic I took of some of the treats I made for my Christmas party... There are Andes mints melted into dark chocolate, jam thumbprints, chocolate bark with cranberries, raisins, white chocolate and nuts, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and then there are peppermint oreo type things from trader joes that I just mixed in because they are so tasty... Unfortunately I do not have any pictures from Christmas through now as my camera has broken once again... I will get it fixed soon though definitely :) The holidays were wonderful- I spent Christmas with Maggie's family again and then New Years we had dinner at Jessie's and then I went to a party at Christin's. So far 2011 has been busy, but good... ok that's all for now. Tomorrow I will update you on my knitting escapades and new hobbies!
Phew, I missed you, blogger... x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment