Monday, July 25, 2011

Alaskan Adventure

What an amazing trip........ We got back awhile ago but it has taken me forever to adjust back to normal life... Traveling has such a strong effect on me! When I see so many new things my mind just expands and fills up and then I have a difficult time coming back to where I was before I left you know? It's like I have changed so much in such a tiny amount of time but like everything I left at home is right where I left it and it throws me entirely off balance.... But all is well now and I'm settled back into life after one of the most amazing trips of my life!I think part of the reason it took so long to settle was because the morning after I got home I had to start camp... so I was jetlagged and mentally exhausted but I didn't have a minute to relax before seeing the kids again in a whole new environment haha it was very overwhelming...
Anyway there are TONS more pics... Check out my Alaska #1 and Alaska #2 albums on Facebook to see them all.... I'm sure I'll have more to blog about the trip eventually but for now I'm beat! Miss ya lots, blogger...
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment